The Payment Conditions

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on LinkedIn0Share on StumbleUpon0

As you may be aware of,  in 2016 we changed our payment conditions.

The goal of these changes is no other than to ensure that payments affecting both clients and owners are fully secure. To that end, we are relying on the expert management of the GlobalCollect platform, the world’s largest payment services provider.

Some of these new modalities include advance payment of a percentage of the rental amount. If the chosen modality includes an advanced payement, the advanced payements will be managed by Only-apartments.

Every owner may choose the payment mode best suited to his needs. The payment mode chosen will be applied to all properties across the account. In other words, if a manager has more than one property published on Only-apartments, the same payment mode will be applied to all of them.

The payment conditions are grouped under 3 different modalities:

1) Payment Upon Arrival: the client pays the commission fee to Only-apartments 7 days after the booking, and 100% of the rental amount upon arrival at the apartment. This modality allows for free cancellation within 7 first days, which helps position your property among the top search results on the website. This, without a doubt, is a valuable resource for attaining more bookings.

2) 30% Advance Payment: the client pays the commission fee to Only-apartments and 30% of the rental amount 7 days after the booking, and finally, the outstanding amount will be paid upon arrival at the apartment.

Should the client book within 8 days of the date of arrival, 30% of the rental amount will be charged in advance at the time of booking. In the same way, the client will have to pay the remaining 70% of the rental amount upon arrival at the apartment.

3) 30% + 70% Advance Payment: the client pays the commission fee to Only-apartments and 30% of the rental amount 7 days after the booking and the remaining 70% of the rental amount will be due 7 days prior to the date of arrival.

Should the client book within 8 days of the date of arrival, 100% of the rental amount will be charged in advance at the time of booking.

owners-en

 

*In all instances of advance payment the owner will be charged 1% as payment management fees (including VAT, if applicable).

 

* Funds will always be deposited to the owner’s account 48h after check-in, with a notification sent by email.

 

* It is possible, upon request, to accrue weekly or monthly payments.

 

* Should the client cancel after having made these payments, the latter will in no case be refunded.

 

To select the modality best suited to your needs, you must fill in a simple form where we request your bank and invoicing details, in case you choose one of our advance payment options.

Owners that fail to fill in the form will be assigned the modality closest to their current profile, taking into account the conditions prevalent until now.

GO TO THE FORM

These changes are effective as of January 2016.

 

Guardar

Guardar

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on LinkedIn0Share on StumbleUpon0

Comentarios

comments